There is no better place to expand or relocate your business than Nebraska. And there is no better place for employees to live. The state offers an array of advantages that making living, working, playing and doing business a rich and rewarding experience.
- Nebraska’s low cost of living ranks below the national average in major categories, including food, housing, utilities, and health care.
- Nebraskans enjoy some of the shortest commute times in the nation, averaging less than 18 minutes in travel time to work.
- Nebraska is a safe place to live, work and do business. Violent crime rate is well below the national average.
- Nebraska has one of the lowest pupil-to-teacher ratios and one of the highest high school graduation rates in the nation.
- Nebraska’s system of public and private community colleges, four-year colleges, and universities allows significant opportunities for continuing education.
- Nebraska has vast recreations opportunities, including world-class golf courses, expansive lakes, unrestricted trails, and a good supply of wildlife-associated recreational activities.
- Nebraska’s unique unicameral – one-house legislature – is a model for efficient, accessible, results-driven government.
Nebraska is home to several popular attractions — Cabela’s, Hastings Museum/Lied IMAX Theatre, Carhenge, Arbor Lodge State Historical Park, Eugene T. Mahoney State Park, the Great Platte River Road Archway Monument and Ponca State Park. Educational experiences await visitors at the Strategic Air and Space Museum, Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park, Buffalo Bill Ranch State Historical Park, Fort Robinson State Park, Harold Warp’s Pioneer Village, Homestead National Monument, and the Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer.