Nebraska Public Power District’s nationally-recognized Economic Development Team is ready, willing, and able to assist businesses in identifying the most profitable and productive location in the state of Nebraska in a timely, professional and convenient manner.
We aim to achieve the best understanding of a business’s drivers and decision criteria – as if we are selecting a site ourselves. Once we gain your perspective, we work to find options that best fit your business while being true to the strictest levels of confidentiality. We are proactive in making certain that we facilitate win-win opportunities for business and communities in Nebraska.
Working closely Nebraska’s Department of Economic Development, state representatives, city leaders, chambers of commerce, development corporations, state universities and colleges, and other utilities, we:
- gather community information.
- assist in identifying available buildings and sites.
- coordinate site and community visits.
- provide information on available state and local incentives.
- perform cost comparisons and specialized research.
- facilitate final negotiations at the local level.