- IGEM Council Awards First Round of Grant Funds to Research University Projects (21 May 2013) - The Idaho Global Entrepreneurial Mission (IGEM) Council has selected its first round of IGEM Innovation Grants after finalists presented their proposals to the Council on Friday, May 17, 2013.
- Award Winning Red Letter Event Planning Works to Market Northern Idaho as a Destination (20 May 2013) - Robyn Bruns, owner of Red Letter Event Planning in Coeur d’Alene, recently won several 2013 Wedding Industry Experts Awards, including Best Wedding Planner in Coeur d’Alene and Best Wedding Planner in Idaho. She also placed 23rd in the nation and 38th in the world for Best Wedding Planner.
- Rodenator Partners with Big Name Outdoor Power Equipment Retailer (13 May 2013) - Rodenator, an Emmett-based company, recently partnered with DR Power to sell three models of its pest removal devices through DR Power’s outdoor equipment catalog. The products eliminate most species of burrowing pests by delivering a precisely measured mixture of propane and oxygen into tunnels or burrows.
- IGEM Council Announces May 17 Meeting (10 May 2013) - The Idaho Global Entrepreneurial Mission (IGEM) Council is scheduled to meet on Friday, May 17, 2013. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. at the Idaho Department of Commerce (700 W. State Street, Boise, Idaho).
- 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award in Recreation and Tourism Presented to Donna Benfield and Rick Just (9 May 2013) - At the closing luncheon for the Idaho Conference on Recreation and Tourism, Donna Benfield and Rick Just were presented the 2013 Governor’s Lifetime Achievement Award in Recreation and Tourism by Lieutenant Governor Brad Little.
- NetCamps Signs NFL Summer Camps for their Camp Registration Software (7 May 2013) - NetCamps, a software company based in Boise, recently signed two NFL youth training camps to use its camp registration software. The camps – GridironDreams Football Academy, led by NFL players Alex Guerrero and Jerad Rabb, both former Boise State football players, and PatrickPeterson’s Skills Camp – will begin using the software for this summer’s youth camps.
- Governor Otter Declares 2nd Amendment Protection Month in Idaho (6 May 2013) - Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter signed a proclamation today declaring May 2013 as Idaho 2nd Amendment Protection Month, and encouraging arms and ammunition manufacturers nationwide to consider Idaho for potential expansion and relocation.